Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Hot Pink Skinny Jeans & Black Turtleneck...


Hi Beauties! I've changed the color again, I can't keep a hair color for too long.


It's winter and I wanted something with darker hues. I haven't had jet black hair in forever!


It's suppose to be natural black but it's always darker the first time around. I picked up a box of L'Oreal Feria boxed hair color at my local Target and did it myself. 


A girls got to stay on budget and on point at the same time ;-)


I'm keeping the bright color trend going all winter, expect more neon wear through out the coming weeks.


Enjoy the pictures and the rest of the week xoxo!



TTFN


9 comments:

  1. I like the black hair color. Perfect for the winter season. Ok, and I LOVE the pink jeans! I need these! haha, really cute look.

    Amberly
    www.asliceofglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great look. You are so stunning from head to toe and I love the pink black color combo. Great look!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such beautiful features! I love your ensemble!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    P.S. You should totally enter in C.Michelles Favorite Things Giveaway! I am giving away a $25 gift card to TJmaxx n’ Betsey Johnson Fragrance! Enter

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fab in pink & black, darling! I need these pink pants in my life soon lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so nice!
    I love the outfit!

    xoxo
    www.TouchedeMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the color combo!
    now following you!


    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the belt! where from?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...